Alura_Andander

Username: Alura_Andander

What server are you applying for Survival

First Name Judy

Country or Timezone Ireland

Age 15

Discord username Alura_Andander

Birthday 21/03/06

Why do you want to become staff? I can handle a lot of responsibility and have no problem learning how to help people out with the server

How long have you played on AlightMC? Literally heard about it a few hours ago so never

How many hours a week can you dedicate to AlightMC? At least 8-14 but probably a few more

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server? I’m very bossy and am good at decision making

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? None

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper? I’m a great problem solver, I can work well in a team or as an individual and I have no problem banning people if necessary

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is. To help people should they need it and keep order

Are you able to use recording software? I believe so

Anything else we should know? Not really

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions: Yes

BaNzzzzz

Owner
Staff member
CONSIDERING
We need more time to review this and see if u are fit for staff, Please check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.